Swimming Pool Ozonator & UVLeading Manufacturer of swimming pool ozonator, swimming pool ozone generator, light transformer and uv sterilizer from New Delhi.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.73 Lakh / SetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Temperature||-33 Degree C|
|Humidity||Less than or equal to 55%|
|Ozone Concentration||55 mg/L|
|Dimension||275 x 270 x 392 mm|
|Continuous Operation||24 h/day|
Indoor should be no flammable gas and conductive dust. Forbid to install in an ammonia leak prohibited or danger of explosion hazardous areas.
- Do not use the product near high-precision electronic equipment, radio wave interference may cause malfunction of precision electronic equipment and other problems.
- Do not modify or disassemble the product, otherwise it will cause damage and circuit failure of the product.
- Qualified dedicated grounding wire, secure and reliable grounding line capacity is used to meet the requirements to ensure the elimination of fire hazards.
- -10 Degree C~ -33 Degree C
Swimming Pool Ozone Generator
Approx. Price: Rs 1.4 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
Swimming Pool Ozone Generator:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Humidity||Less than or Equal to 55 %|
|Min. Temperature||-10 Degree C|
|Max. Temperature||33 Degree C|
- Indoor should be no flammable gas and conductive dust. Forbid to install in an ammonia leak prohibited or danger of explosion hazardous areas.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: As required
Approx. Price: Rs 1,920.00 / PieceGet Latest Price
Light Transformer Owing to years of industry experience in the domain, we bring forth an extensive range of Transformer for Lights. These products are fabricated with superior grade raw components sourced from reliable merchants of the market. Customers can avail these transformers with different specifications as per their need. Our quality analysts rigorously inspected on various parameters before the final dispatch.
- High performance.
- Noise free operations.
- Robust construction.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
Usage of UV Sterilizer:
|Pressure Range||1 Mpa|
|PH Feed Water||8|
|UV Lamp Power||300 W|
|Working Temperature||60 Degree C|
|Power Supply||240 V|
- Improving Bacteria and Algae Control in Your Aquarium or Pond.
- Control infections by stopping the spread of microorganisms
- Used in pond applications to control free-floating algae
- Most effective method for disinfecting bacteria from the water
- PH Feed Water: 6.5 to 8
- Pressure Range: 0.6 to 1 Mpa
- Working Temperature: 6 to 60 Degree C
- Power Supply: 220 to 240 V